Alimmenta and the Foodservice Cluster are promoting the Metangendiet project.
The aim of the project is to develop an expert system based on artificial intelligence (AI) to perform personalized diets based on the genetic and metabolic information of the patient along with the information collected in the consultation of a dietitian-nutritionist. The ultimate goal is to obtain a viable product for sale and use as a service to consult nutritionists and / or nutrition professionals.
The methodology that will be carried out to demonstrate the objectives of the project is structured in 7 work packages:
- Creation of personalized genetic tests
- Development of the Machine Learning algorithm and software for data acquisition
- Creation of consultation protocols using genetic testing
- Creating a network of certified nutritionists for the use of genetic testing
- Creation of a training portal to certify network nutritionists in knowledge of genetics and its application in nutritional consultation
- Transfer and dissemination of results