We’ve started IMPLICATS project, the design of a free social and environmental commitment plan, through the commitment of actions, donations or agreements with the participation of workers, clients, suppliers and local entities. This project seeks to align the SDGs with the 2030 Agenda, involving restaurateurs (commercial / social) through a plan of actions that are connected with these SDGs where they commit to apply a series of changes and define a plan with agreements with beneficiary entities.
The project’s participants are: Inèdit, AN Grup restaurants, Oms y Viñas, Formació i Treball, Fundació Alícia, AREAS and La Barra.
The project seeks to impact with tangible actions of environmental and social sustainability and shared value that help to better position restoration chains:
- Public opinion (customers)
- Stakeholders such as the United Nations with its 2030 Agenda
- Health and economic crisis
- Sustainability laws: climate change law, state waste law, regional laws against food waste
The project consists of the following main action tasks:
- Co-design of the action plan
- Validation of the action plan on environmental, social and shared value sustainability
- Accompaniment in the implementation of actions
- Transfer and communication of results to the sector
- Communication campaign