On Thursday, April 15, from 10 a.m. to noon, the session “Startups Build the Future of Food” by Eatable Adventures will take place. This session is part of the FoodStart.CAT project, a Catalan intercluster initiative that aims to promote innovation among its companies through the identification of possible business opportunities with startups around the world.
FoodStart.cat is promoted by the Catalan wine cluster INNOVI, the Clúster Gourmet, the Clúster Foodservice, the Catalan meat cluster INNOVACC and the Packaging Cluster – together with the Agency for the Competitiveness of the Company ACCIÓ and Eatable Adventures.
1. Presentation of Eatable Adventures
2. Presentation of the work program with the clusters of the food sector of Catalonia
3. Presentation of the Report “Startups build the future of food”
- Main market trends and how they may affect the future of the food system.
- Challenges of the food system and how startups and investors are positioned to solve them.
- New emerging technologies in the agri-food value chain (with a focus on cluster value chains).
- How food companies are tackling the challenge of open innovation and collaboration with startups: case studies.
- Collaboration models with startups for the companies that make up the clusters.
- Possible strategic areas of collaboration with startups (for each cluster)
The session is exclusive to members of the clusters participating in the FoodStart.CAT project.
You can sign up here.