Fira de Barcelona presents a new forum that was created with the aim of addressing the challenges of the future for the agri-food sector and its value chain, restaurants, hotels, communities and tourism; key sectors for their contribution to GDP and frame of reference of our leading salons: Alimentaria, HOSTELCO and Fòrum Gastronòmic Barcelona. The FHG forum event will take place at the Fira de Barcelona Congress Center on 28 and 29 September.
It will be an event with a hybrid format, face-to-face (Physical Experience) and virtual (Digital Experience), which will enhance its reach and expand the audience in all sessions.
It has a very interesting program and speakers with professionals in the sector, structured in 3 thematic blocks:
- Catering, Foodservice and Agri-food Production
- Hospitality, Communities and Tourism
- Retail, Food Distribution and Value Chain
Why is it an essential meeting point?
- Knowledge and business together: Participate in the ideal place to reflect, debate and share ideas that contribute to the economic reactivation of the agri-food industry and its value chain.
- New challenges, new opportunities: Discover new tools and solutions to relaunch and boost your business with instructions, associations, entities, companies and top-level speakers.
- An innovative experience with maximum visibility: It is part of this hybrid event that will bring together about 400 delegates in person on each theme and a digital audience that will increase overall attendance figures.
More information at: https://www.fhgforum.com
Program of the event: https://www.fhgforum.com/ca/programa/
If you want to participate send us an email asking for tickets to: email@example.com