The Foodservice Cluster of Catalonia, together with the City Council of Castelldefels, will celebrate the 1st day of the Foodservice Innovation Day on June 14 at Castelldefels Castle, to learn about the latest innovations and the use of ICT in the food sector.
The objective of the day is to acquire new knowledge of the sector and open up to new challenges through contact with the attending companies, both partners of the cluster and relevant companies in the sector (catering, tourism, etc ..)
Assistance is very important for companies that develop their activity around this sector, in order to maintain strategic interests with innovation and business networking.
Conferences, panels, presentations and round tables, will form a program that has designed information of interest such as:
– Essential trends in the Restoration of the Future
– Sistema SINC: Individual satisfaction in collective catering
– Intelligent management in the cold chain
– Increase sales with kiosks / digital panels
– How to improve the customer experience from the Customer Journey Map
– Techniques to extend the shelf life of food
– How to improve decision making through the management of the coffee machine (Yacht Solution)
– Presentation Bases of the Start-up Foodservice Awards 2018
The day aims to be a space of reference and connection between companies in the sector.