Study conducted by Food+i cluster
Following the request by the cluster Foodservice to Food+I with the aim of seeing the possibilities of collaboration within the fields of market and consumer analysis studies, as tools to support I&D&i actions close to the market that could be dynamited together.
The idea is focused on analyzing the difficulties for the development of dynamics of interaction with consumers in order to improve or develop innovation processes that generate competitive advantatges for its members. The innovation process is complex and requires an important learning curve.
The purpose of this study is to desribe the cluster Food+i services, as well as the scope and contribution to respond to each of these objectives:
– Identify at the level of the cluster companies the difficulties that are generated to define dynamics of interaction with the consumer/ market
– Analyze the differences between the companies in the cluster according to criteria such as size of company, subsector to which the belong, marketing channels
– Define the necessary support tools for the improvement of the innovation processes of the cluster companies
Through the online platform, mundosabor (www.mundosabor.es) integrated by Food+I, all the participating companies of the Food Service cluster will analyze the following points:
– Circuit makes decisions in the development of new products
– Difficulties in the innovation and marketing processes, based on the interaction with the market/ consumer
– Consumer interaction tools used
– Consumer interaction services of interest at the level of I+D and marketing
– Affordable cost for external consumer interaction services
For three weeks, a round of visits with 5-6 representative companies of the Food Service cluster is proposed, which makes it possible to analyze the differences between the companies in the cluster according to criteria such as the size of the company, subsector to which they belong, marketing channels, etc
With the information obtained both from the online diagnostic study of the cluster companies and from the information obtained in the visits rounds, which will be treated in a confidential manner, a workshop will be held with the companies participating in the rounds of visits, as well as others that want to incorporate themselves, for the environment of participatory dynamics and analyze the conslucions obtained in order to define a road map with the corrective measures that can be proposed at the Cluster level.