June 20 from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. This session is aimed at all those companies that want to enter Amazon as a new sales channel for their products.
The session is led by Alexandre Saiz Verdaguer (1975), founder and CEO of microapps (www.microapps.com) who was born Vic in 1975. He graduated in Translation and Interpreting from the University of Vic (Barcelona), at which time Became interested in the software and its applications. He then completed a Master’s degree in Marketing at Stanford University in the United States.
The six-hour program will be divided into two blocks of 2h each.
Location: World Trade Center, Barcelona
- • 9.30a.m Arrival of attendees
- • 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. First Block
- • 12 a.m. Lunch
- • 13 a.m. to 2 p.m. Visit facilities Barcelona Port
- • 15 a.m. to 5 p.m. Second Block
- • 17 to 22h ONE-TO-ONE of 15-20 MIN for those participating companies that require
- • CURRENT SITUATION AMAZON TO SPAIN AND EUROPE
- • INTERNAL MANAGEMENT MANAGEMENT
- • MANAGEMENT OF SHIPMENTS TO FC AMAZON
- • EXTERNAL TOOLS
- • CENTRAL SELLER
Free registrations partners for FOODSERVICE CLUSTER and HABITAT CLUSTER BARCELONA from the following link.
Download the program (in catalan) here